The annual Commercial and Bankruptcy Law Seminar will be held May 29 as a live webinar due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Early-bird pricing is still available. Individuals registering after May 28 will see a $50 increase in attendance fees.
This year’s program features the topical issues of bankruptcy, securities and the UCC, intellectual property and agricultural law. Highlighted topics include:
• Small Business Issues and COVID-19 (PPP Loans)
• Department of Justice Perspectives on Chapter 11 Changes
• Consensual and Nonconsensual Liens on Intellectual Property
• Ag Regulatory Enforcement and Litigation: How to Fight Back
• Navigating the Dangerous Seas of Conflicts: Rule 32:1.7(b)
This event will provide 6.75 state CLE hours which includes one ethics hour. For a complete schedule and to register, visit the official event page.