A message from Executive Director Dwight Dinkla
In response to the developing situation surrounding COVID-19 and with the health and safety of ISBA members, guests, staff and our communities being our top priority, The Iowa State Bar Association has decided to adjust its upcoming planned programming.
What this means:
• All ISBA meetings and CLEs will be offered as live webinars only through at least April 13.
• The March Board of Governors meeting will be held as a remote webinar.
• The 2020 Juvenile Law Seminar scheduled for April 2 will be held as a live webinar only.
• The 2020 Criminal Law Seminar scheduled for April 3 will be held as a live webinar only.
• The 2020 Bench-Bar Conference to be held in Sioux City in May will be postponed to a yet-to-be-determined date.
We will continue to evaluate the situation and determine the status of future events in the coming weeks. Staff members are available by phone at (515) 243-3179, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org, to answer questions on future events.
We apologize for any disruption in plans that these changes may cause. We greatly appreciate the dedication of our volunteers who organize these programs and our members who support them.