The ISBA Taxation Section-sponsored 2019 Bloethe Tax School is scheduled for Dec. 4-6 at the Des Moines Marriott Downtown. The event offers attendees the opportunity to hear from leading tax experts from private practice and government on the latest tax regulations and legislation.
• Selected Tax Manual Topics - Prof. Roger McEowen, Kansas Farm Bureau Professor of Agricultural Law and Taxation, Washburn University School of Law.
• Form 1040: Forms and Examples - James Goodman, Moore, McKibben, Goodman & Lorenz LLP and Daniel Fischer, Kohorst & Fischer Law Firm PLLC
• Retiring from Farming - David Repp, Dickinson Mackaman Tyler & Hagen PC
• Update from the Iowa Department of Revenue - Kraig Paulsen, Director, Iowa Department of Revenue
• Non-profit and Tax-Exempt Organizations Legal Update - David Bright, Pugh Hagan Prahm, PLC
• Defending Iowa Tax Audits and Inquiries - Cody Edwards, Dickinson, Mackaman, Tyler & Hagen, P.C.