The September issue of The Iowa Lawyer is now available online. In this issue, you will read about the Iowa Sentencing Project, which was originally launched by Iowa Court of Appeals Judge Michael Mullins, but has now taken on new life through Drake Law students, and lives on Fastcase 7 free to ISBA members.
The September issue also includes a statistical review of the 2018-2019 Iowa Supreme Court term, as well as details on how Iowa attorneys can be empowered to use a relatively new action to help stop elder abuse. And you will learn about what the ISBA YLD is doing to help combat student loan debt.
Featured in this issue:
• The Iowa Sentencing Project: Navigating the maze of Iowa’s criminal sentencing laws
• Statistical review of the 2018-2019 Iowa Supreme Court term
• Not all superheroes wear capes: Preventing elder abuse in Iowa
• Iowa YLD leads the charge on lessening student loan debt
• Arabella Mansfield’s legacy continues 150 years later
• ISBA’s Fall CLE Offerings
The printed version of the magazine should be arriving in mailboxes next week.