1. A brand new spacious and amazing location
- the Community Choice Credit Union Convention Center
2. 19.25 hours of state CLE which includes 8.25 ethics and 10 federal
hours (federal pending and all CLE credit earned depends on tracks attended)
3. Numerous nationally recognized speakers such as Jay Shepherd and
4. Over $5,000 in prizes to be won including a magnificent European cruise
5. Dueling pianos at the Young Lawyers Division's Tuesday night social event
(yes you can bring a guest)
6. More than 50 hours of CLE to choose from touching every area of the law
(Probate, Real Estate, Family Law, Ag Law, and many more!)
7. Fmr. U.S. Representative Jim Leach will speak at Wednesday's Iowa Supreme
8. The free app specifically created for this year's Annual Meeting
9. The incorporation of the 2nd Annual Tech Show (free to Annual Meeting
attendees) and the Basic Skills Course into the festivities
10. Over 800 legal professionals will be in attendance. Will you?
For more Annual Meeting information or to register, please click here.
A COUPLE IMPORTANT REMINDERS:
1) Early-bird registration fees end at 5 p.m. on Friday, June
13. Registering after this time will result in a $50 walk-in fee being added on to your registration fee
amount (late fees do not apply to social events). No exceptions so please register before the deadline.
year's Annual Meeting is going paperless. Absolutely no hard copy materials will
be available for this event. A link to the materials will be sent to
attendees prior to the event so attendees may download/print
off materials of their choosing. It is strongly suggested attendees
download the materials in advance of the event.