The Iowa State Bar Association invites you to market your company to Iowa lawyers by being an exhibitor and sponsor at our seminars or events. We offer sponsorship packages at all levels of pricing including custom sponsorship packages catered to meet your company’s advertising needs.
Below are just a few of the seminars and events at which we offer exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities:
- Annual Meeting Seminar (more than 1,000 legal professionals)
- Bridge the Gap Seminar (more than 250 lawyers)
- Family Law Seminar (more than 400 lawyers)
- Bloethe Tax School (more than 700 lawyers)
- Criminal Law Seminar*
- Juvenile Law Seminar*
- Commercial & Bankruptcy Seminar*
- Government Practice Seminar*
- Corporate Council/Trade Regulations Seminar*
- eCommerce and Intellectual Property Law Seminar*
*These events take place at the ISBA headquarters and are limited to two vendors. Be sure to make your sponsorship reservations early.
Why Exhibit at an ISBA Seminar
- Showcase your company’s products and services to lawyers, judges, paralegals and legal administrators throughout the state.
- Maximize traffic flow with exclusive exhibit time and special attractions to maximize traffic flow.
- Enhance your brand’s visibility, educate customers, and increase sales.
- Forge new relationships and partnerships.
- Increased exposure for your business/product.
- Educate attendees about your company and services.
- Raise your company profile.
- Maintain a presence with your competition.
If you have additional questions about being an exhibitor or a sponsor at an ISBA event, please contact one of our ISBA CLE Department staff members.
ISBA CLE Director
Special Projects Coordinator