The ISBA Annual Meeting is no longer just a meeting. It's now an event!
Held in conjunction with the Iowa Judges Annual Conference.
6/16/2014 to 6/19/2014
6/16/2014 - 6/19/2014
Community Choice Credit Union Convention Center
833 5th Avenue
Des Moines, Iowa 50309
Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Registration for the 2014 Annual Meeting is now closed. Walk-ins
are welcome ($50 walk-in fee).
Take a look at the official 2014 Annual Meeting program here.
(Schedule subject to change)
Top Ten Reason You Should Attend the 2014 Annual Meeting:
- A brand new spacious and amazing location - the Community Choice Credit Union Convention Center
- More than 50 hours of CLE to choose from touching every area of law
- Numerous nationally recognized speakers such as Jay Shepherd and Sally Mulhern
- Over $5,000 in prizes to be won including a magnificent European cruise
- Dueling pianos at the Young Lawyers Division's Tuesday night social event
- The incorporation of the 2nd Annual Tech Show (free to Annual Meeting attendees) and the Basic Skills Course into the festivities
- Hear Fmr. U.S. Representative Jim Leach speak at Wednesday's Iowa Supreme Court Luncheon
- Listen to Iowa's only lawyer/legislator in the U.S. Congress, Representative Bruce Braley, give a government update on Tuesday
- Congratulate members celebrating 50 years as ISBA members at the 50-Year Member Luncheon
- Reunite with old friends and make new ones
year's Annual Meeting is going paperless. No hard copy materials will
be available for this event. A link to the materials will be sent to
attendees a few days prior to the event so attendees may download/print
off materials of their choosing. It is strongly suggested attendees
download the materials in advance of the event.
Application has been made and approved for 19.25 hours of state
continuing legal education credit which includes 8.25 ethics and 10
federal hours (federal hours pending). The number of CLE credits earned
depends on tracks attended.
|INTRODUCING THE 2014 ANNUAL MEETING APP|
• Access the event schedule anytime and customize your agenda
• See all the speakers and read their bios
• Check out the exhibitors and locate their booths more easily
• Get important updates through the app
• See who’s attending and share contact information
• Social sharing on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
The free app can be downloaded by visiting the link below. You can also visit the link below on your computer.
Available on iOS devices or Android supported devices
ISBA Members - Admitted to practice prior to July 2010 (Full
Seminar) - $375
Prices below reflect the walk-in registration fees.
ISBA Members - YLD Members (Years 4 - 5) (Full Seminar) - $325
ISBA Members - YLD Members (Years 1 - 3) (Full Seminar) - $175
Non-ISBA Members (Full Seminar) - $475
Only Monday (ISBA Members) - $150
Only Monday (Non-ISBA Members) - $200
Only Tuesday (ISBA Members) - $225
Only Tuesday (Non-ISBA Members) - $275
Only Wednesday (ISBA Members) - $225
Only Wednesday (Non-ISBA Members) - $275
Only Thursday (ISBA Members) - $150
Only Thursday (Non-ISBA Members) - $200
Para Professional (Legal Assistants & Office Employees) - $200
Must be registered as "Non-Lawyer Office Staff" to receive the $200 rate.
SOCIAL EVENT INFORMATION
All Lunches (Probate Section Luncheon, Creighton Law School, Drake University, University of Iowa,
Probate Track Luncheon, Supreme Court Luncheon (Sold Out), and 50-Year Member Luncheon(Sold Out) - $25.00
President's Reception & Awards Dinner - $60.00 (Sold Out)
Annual Meeting Sponsors
|Diamond Gavel Sponsors|
|Platinum Gavel Sponsors|
|Gold Gavel Sponsors|
For information concerning Annual Meeting sponsorship opportunities, please contact Harry Shipley at 515-697-7868 or Christy Cronin at 515-697-7874.
Please click here for the 2014 Annual Meeting Exhibitor Brochure