For more information on this event, contact Susan Ewing at 515-283-0331 or at email@example.com.
The Iowa State Bar Association is not responsible for registrations for this event.
This year's Congress has 27 speakers coming from around the world. There are English Barristers coming from London, a Venezuelan lawyer also from London, a Ph. D. professor coming from Dubai, UAE, a Belgium attorney/mediator form Paris, as well as attorneys and professors coming form New York, California, Chicago and Des Moines. It is an array of speakers never before assembled in Des Moines, Iowa. Please plan to attend and support this important event.
Some of the topics include:
- The Importance of Psychology in Mediation
- Women's Role in Mediation Around the World
- The Future of Arbitration - Good or Bad
- Another Look at Collaborative Divorce
- How to Use Mediation in Your Practice
- Can Mediation and the Courts Complement Each Other
- A Report on Mediation Tournaments Worldwide and their Impact On Our Students
- The Latest in the Use of Technology in Mediation
Additionally, there will be workshops hosted by some of the top mediators in the United States, who can answer any questions you have about mediation and its practice.
$175 for attorneys ($150 if registered by October 1, 2013)
$125 for non-attorneys
$15 for students
CLE CREDIT (pending)
16 hours of state CLE