The Iowa Lawyer, our flagship magazine, is free online or in print to ISBA members as part of their annual dues. The magazine informs members on issues, events, and developments in the law specific to Iowa that impact their practices and their lives as attorneys.
Current Issue: July 2014 Iowa Lawyer
In this issue: (downloadable pdf)
- President's letter: Who’s the toughest person you know?
- Rural, county-seat practitioner assumes ISBA presidency
- A red, white and blue judiciary
- Graduate surprised to receive American citizenship award
- YLD president farewell
- Secretary woes
- 2014 legislative summary: Bills of interest to the legal profession
- Disciplinary actions
- Member benefit highlight from Lockton Risk Services
- Committees, sections backbone of ISBA activities
- Hard copy title standards manual back by popular demand
- Smooth transition of deanship expected at Drake
Past IssuesSearch Archives - Full text PDF versions of the Iowa Lawyer Magazine are available from 2000 to present to all ISBA members.
Read the Iowa Lawyer on your mobile device
You have four great options.
- If you have an Internet connection, the web version looks great, is a breeze to navigate and lets you browse editions back to February 2000.
- If you're going to be offline, the PDF version preserves the look and layout of the magazine (use iBooks and you can even flip the pages).
- Download the Iowa Lawyer Magazine App for your iPad or iPhone
- Download the Iowa Lawyer Magazine App for your Android device
Letter to the Editor
Send a short (500-word) letter to the editor.
Contact the ISBA's Communications Department at 515-697-7869 or email@example.com.
Advertise in the Iowa Lawyer
See our rate card and deadlines or contact the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.